1. What items do I own need a ReturnMoi security tag? Our recovery tag works for variety of items such as:
- Electronic gadgets: cell phone, laptop, digital camera, MP3 player, USB drive, PDA, or video camera.
- Daily items: keys, watch, sunglasses, wallet, briefcase, purse, school bag, sports bag, or luggage.
- Sports equipment: golf clubs, sports bag, racquets, helmet, hockey sticks, gloves.
- Pets: Cats and dogs.
2. What is the reward and who pays for it? After your item has been safely returned to you, We will reward the finder with a $50 gift pack of ReturnMoi products. You may also chose to give an additional reward (monetary, gift etc) to the finder, however this is completely optional and at your discretion.
3. Will this work worldwide? Most definitely. Finders outside North America contact us through www.ReturnMoi.com or call 1-800-831-0717. We contact the owner immediately. Depending on where the owner and the item are, we arrange the most sensible return of the item directly to the owner.
4. How do I update my contact information? We encourage you to use ReturnMoi’s website to maintain personal inventory records, keep your contact information current, report a loss, and offer an extra reward. Simply update your information anytime by logging in with your account username and password. You can also add new items to your list or update the status of individual items. Click here to update your contact information.
5. How do I apply ReturnMoi labels? For labels: Make sure the surface area is clean. Carefully peel the back off the label, apply it on a flat surface of your item and press firmly to seal the adhesive. It takes 12 hours for maximum adhesion. Don't apply the label to sharp or curved surfaces. Try to place the label in a highly visible place away from any other labels or stickers so that finders can easily identify the ReturnMoi label.
6. What does it cost to get my lost items back? Nothing!! Once your recovery tag is activated you won’t pay any recovery or shipping charges for the life of the item. *
7. Does ReturnMoi work internationally? Most definitely. Finders outside North America contact ReturnMoi through the website or toll-free number. ReturnMoi contacts the owner immediately. Depending on where the owner and the item are, ReturnMoi arranges the most sensible return of the item directly to the owner.
8. What's my order status? Once you place your order, your order is shipped in 2-3 business days via CanadaPost ground mail. For Canadian orders allow 4-6 business days. For USA orders allow 6-8 business days. For International orders allow 12-16 business days. You can check your order status by logging in and clicking My Account.
9. Having problems activating my ID tag? Make sure numbers/characters aren't mistaken. 0/O , 8/B, 1/I are some examples. If you are still having problems to activate please email us your ID code and someone will contact you shortly with a solution.
10. Why should I use ReturnMoi recovery tags?
- It works: Over 80% of ReturnMoi identified items get returned within 48 hours.
- Protects Your Investment: Our security tags virtually eliminate the risk of permanently losing your valuable items and therefore having to replace your lost items.
- Confidential: With each security ID tag having a unique ID code, your personal or your company information stays confidential.
- Affordable: Just one recovery of your lost item will pay for the entire service and more. For pennies a month your investment goes a long way in protecting your valuable items.
- Productive: Avoid any productivity loss caused by losing your items. Save the time you would have lost in updating your lost contacts from your cell phone or your lost cards from your wallet.
- Simple & Effective: Our security tags make it easy for finders to contact us. From contacting the finder all the way to arranging the return of your lost item, our simple and effective recovery service makes returning lost items simple and convenient.
- Worldwide Protection: ReturnMoi products and services are global. You can live in Montreal, lose something at the O'Hare airport in Chicago and have ReturnMoi ship back your found item to your hotel in Paris.
- Theft Deterrent: Statistics show that items that have some form of identification are less likely to be stolen. Our security tags’ unique ID code allows law enforcement agencies to identify you as the rightful owner of your stolen item.
- Lifetime registration: When you use ReturnMoi security tags to protect your items, they are protected for the life of the item. That means you’ve virtually eliminated the risk of losing your valuable items for as long as you use these items.
* Pet tags require a yearly membership fee. Visit www.ReturnMoiPets.com for more information.